Ask Questions

Leave your queries with regards to any information related to Government Departments in the Box Below and we will do the correspondence with the relevant Government Department and revert back with the answer at the earliest.
comments powered by Disqus


  1. I want to transfer my 2 wheeler from Hyderabad to Bangalore, how to get POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and TRAFFIC CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

  2. After Hitec city (cyber towers) the U turn is kept after 1.5 Kms distance which is causing too much traffic jam & delaying our office going times. so please reopen existing divider opening places

  3. how can we rectify the wrong challan of overspeeding in Noida uttar Pradesh as photo show is also incorrect