1. e-Challan Number – A unique number for the traffic challan issued to you.
2. Traffic Offense – The traffic violation committed by the vehicle.
3. Vehicle Owner Name – Name of the vehicle owner as per RTA database.
4. Date, Time and Place of Defiance – Date, Time Stamp and Place of Violation
5. Photo Proof of Disobedience – Photographic evidence of the violation
6. Traffic Fine Amount + User Charges – Fine amount plus the applicable user charges
7. Traffic PS Limits – The traffic police station under whose jurisdiction the traffic violation occurred and the challan was raised.
Proper format for entering the Vehicle Number below is : AP09AB0009
Erroneous formats are: AP09AB009, AP09AB09, AP9AB9
Please enter you vehicle no on the below link to check your e-challan
Note: E-Challan Site is down on some occasions. +Traffic Police
Learn More about about e-Challan below
What is e-Challan?
e-Challan Traffic Fine Rates
A road user who has been issued e-Challan can request for a photographic evidence of the traffic violation from Hyderabad or Cyberabad Traffic Police. Since the system and technology adopted by the traffic police is evolving, the facility to view these traffic violation images online is only available for e-challans generated after 1-May-2013. If you have a pending e-challan which has been issued before 1-May-2013 then you have to visit the traffic police station which is mentioned in the e-challan or as mentioned against your e-challan to check the photo proof of the violation.
While the above two reasons are the main reasons because of which a road user is unable to receive e-challan others do not pay them on time. Hyderabad Traffic Police has initiated legal action by approaching the court to identify repeat violators who do not pay traffic fines even after repeated reminders. Many such violators have been prosecuted and have been fined even more by the court. You can find more information at this link. Some repeat traffic offenders have also been jailed.
Traffic Challan User Charges
You will find another charge which is added to your total amount above. This is User or Service Charge which the Traffic Police applies to every e-Challan and is irrespective of the Traffic Rule disobeyed by a motorist. You can find further information on the User charges breakup here.
Motor Vehicle Act Sections
News about e-Challan and Systems introduced by Hyderabad and Cyberabad Traffic Police
Cops to Slap Photo-linked E-Challan on Traffic Rule Violators Soon
Integrated E-Challan System Launched by Hyderabad Traffic Police