You can make payment of your e-challan online by making use of Credit Card through Payment Gateway and clear the e-challan or challans pending against your vehicle.
1. Enter complete number of your vehicle including the missing zeros.
2. Enter the Vehicle Number in this format: AP09AB0009
3. Incorrect Formats are: AP09AB009, AP09AB09, AP9AB9
Once you have checked the Pending e-challan against your vehicle, then go to the following site.
1. Click on Register and Enter all your details with a Username and Password.
2. Once you have Registered then go to http://www.esevaonline.com again.
3. Click on Pay Bill or Go to http://www.esevaonline.com/htmlpages/login.htm
4. After Logging in Click on “You want to Pay Hyderabad Police Traffic Challan Click Here“
5. If you do not see the above option Click on the tab at top left side “Add More Services” and Select Hyderabad Traffic Challans Or Cyberabad Traffic Challans
6. Enter your complete Vehicle Number in CAPSLOCK, Total length of any vehicle will be 10 Words and Numerals. For Ex: AP09AB0009, It includes all the zero as mentioned in your RC.
10. Once you click Submit above you will redirected to ICICI Bank Payment Gateway as shown below where you can proceed to make the payment.
11. Please note it takes 24 Hours to update your payment at E-Challan Server.
12. You can also make payment for other services such as GHMC Property Tax, Telephone Bills, Broadband Bills and Electricity Bills.
Always keep a record of your payment transaction. Keep it as a Screenshot, PDF or Note it down. Sometimes the payment does not reflect in the respective department such as Hyderabad Traffic Police, Cyberabad Traffic Police, APCPDCL, GHMC or Other services. This detail comes in handy to you at that point of time.